Basic Tools Set For Beginner Wood Carver, Relief Carving Tools
This set is perfect for a person who just start to make original pattern in woodcarving.
The kit includes all the basic tools needed for geometric carving, a limewood blank, 3 tools and a set for polishing and sharpening your tool.
The set include:
1. Profile leather strop and polishing paste - after 10-15 cuts, it is necessary to maintain sharpness with the help of a strop and paste. Paste weight - 25g. Strop size - 300*120 mm.
2. Wood blank - made of lime wood. The board is dried to a moisture of 7-10% which makes it comfortable in work. Allows you to improve your skills in carving and understand the principle of operation of the tool.
3. The swallowtail knife with a cutting part width of 30 mm is basic knife in geometric carving. Total leght 120 mm. Metal thickness - 1mm.
4. Short V-parting chisels with blade angle of 90 degrees and a wall width of 6 mm. Chisels blade have straight bevel. With it, you can make perfect V-parting pattern.
5. Semicircular short gouge with a straight bevel. The cutting part have width 30 mm. With it you can create right circle and another semicircular pattern.